Geshe Yeshi Lhundup, a senior Dharma teacher at Drepung Loseling Monastery, teaches on Lama Tsongkhapa’s “Illumination of the Thought,” a commentary to Chandrakirti’s “Supplement to the Middle Way,” a classic Buddhist text on Middle Way philosophy and great compassion. Also available as a series.
- Definition of common afflictive emotion
- Grasping at the conception of the substantially existent person
- Two levels of the four truths and the 16 attributes
- Temporarily halting the gross afflictions in meditative absorption
- Common and uncommon afflictive emotions