Venerable Chodron is offering a series of nine online teachings on the text “Parting from the Four Attachments” by Nubpa Rigzin Drak at the request of the Friends of Sravasti Russia. This classic text from the Sakya tradition gets straight to the heart of the obstacles to our Dharma practice and how to overcome them.
- Some tips on developing close relationships without clinging attachment
- The meaning of loving kindness and happiness in Buddhism
- Practicing love and compassion from the Buddhist perspective
- Working with obstacles to the development of love and compassion
- Benefits of cherishing others