A talk based on the book The Compassionate Kitchen: Buddhist Practices for Eating with Mindfulness and Gratitude given at The American Evergreen Association and organized by Dharma Friendship Foundation of Seattle, Washington.
- How do you recognize the reincarnation of teachers?
- Can gratitude be cultivated?
- Would you read an excerpt from the book?
- What’s the impact of our food choices on the environment and other beings?
- Can you talk about women and Buddhism?
- What are some practices to do when eating alone?
The Compassionate Kitchen (download)