A talk given at the Luminary Mountain Temple in Taipei, Taiwan (ROC). In English with Chinese translation.
- Bodhicitta as the motivation for practice
- The three levels of motivation
- Reflecting on the kindess of others to cultivate bodhicitta
- The two aspects of the path to practice—merit and wisdom
- Questions and answers
- What practices allow us to cultivate merit and wisdom simultaneously?
- Are we actually benefiting sentient beings when we generate bodhiccitta?
- If we have limited resources, can we still generate bodhicitta?
Bodhicitta and meditation (download)
Practicing Dharma with Bodhicitta 11-21-18