Part of a series of teachings on His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s book titled How to See Yourself as You Really Are given during a weekend retreat at Sravasti Abbey in 2016.
- Appreciating and repaying the kindness of sentient beings
- Challenging our self-centered view while recognizing our Buddha potential
- The three conditions that show things exist
- False appearances versus erroneous perception
- Analyzing the relationship between the person and the aggregates
- Refuting the inherent meaning that we impute to objects