- Dharma bliss
- Where the seed syllable meditation fits into our Dharma practice
- The four reliances
- Vows 15-17 are to abandon:
15. Falsely saying that you have realized profound emptiness and that if others meditate as you have, they will realize emptiness and become as great and as highly realized as you.
16. Taking gifts from others who were encouraged to give you things originally intended as offerings to the Three Jewels. Not giving things to the Three Jewels that others have given you to give to them, or accepting property stolen from the Three Jewels.
17. (a) Causing those engaged in serenity meditation to give it up by giving their belongings to those who are merely reciting texts or (b) making bad disciplinary rules which cause a spiritual community not to be harmonious.
Bodhisattva ethical restraints: Vows 15-17 (download)