- Auxiliary vows 8-16 are to eliminate obstacles to the far-reaching practice of ethical discipline. Abandon:
12. Willingly accepting things that either yourself or others have obtained by any of the wrong livelihoods of hypocrisy, hinting, flattery, coercion or bribery.
13. Being distracted by and having a strong attachment to amusement, or without any beneficial purpose leading others to join in distracting activities.
14. Believing and saying that followers of the Mahayana should remain in cyclic existence and not try to attain liberation from delusions.
15. Not abandoning destructive actions which cause you to have a bad reputation.
14 Bodhisattva Ethical Restraints: Auxiliary Precepts #12-15 2-23-12