A series of commentaries on Mind Training Like Rays of the Sun by Nam-kha Pel, a disciple of Lama Tsongkhapa, given between September 2008 and July 2010.
- Beginning of the section on compassion
- How to meditate on taking the suffering of sentient beings
- How this can be difficult because we don’t want to take on any amount of suffering
- Starting with taking on the suffering that you will experience in the future
- How this can familiarize the mind with taking on suffering
MTRS 35: Compassion—taking the suffering of living beings (download)