The text turns to reflecting on the impermanence of this life and generating concern for future rebirths. Part of a series of teachings on the Gomchen Lamrim by Gomchen Ngawang Drakpa.
- The purpose of having an awareness of death
- The nine-point mediation on death, the main points, sub-points, and conclusions
- Thinking that death is certain and nothing can turn it back
- Contemplating the uncertainty as to the time of death
- Contemplating that at the time of death everything but the Dharma is useless
- The benefits of the meditation
Gomchen Lamrim 14: Nine-point death meditation (download)