Part of a series of teachings on Essence of Refined Gold by the Third Dalai Lama, Gyalwa Sonam Gyatso. The text is a commentary on Songs of Experience by Lama Tsongkhapa.
- How a conceptual understanding of emptiness leads to a direct realization
- Why emptiness and dependent arising are non-contradictory
- The ways in which phenomena are like illusions yet still exist
- Importance of understanding what illusion-like appearances are
- Conditions necessary for the middle-way view of emptiness to arise
- Importance of understanding what illusion-like appearances are not
Essence of Refined Gold 67 (download)