Part of a series of talks given during a two-day retreat on Cultivating a Compassionate Heart: The Yoga Method of Chenrezig at Menla Center in Phoenicia, New York, April 21-22, 2007.
- Advice on daily practice
- An important element in the cultivation of compassion
- Eight Verses of Thought Transformation
- Dukkha comes in many forms
- Consider a negative person as a precious treasure and a way to practice compassion
- Give up attachment to being right
- Handling an aggressive person
Menla 06: Eight Verses of Thought Transformation, part 3 (download)
Note: The recording of the explanation of Verse 5 is incomplete.