A talk based on the book Good Karma: How to Create the Causes of Happiness and Avoid the Causes of Suffering given at Wihara Ekayana Arama in Jakarta, Indonesia. In English with Bahasa Indonesia translation.
- Our actions influence our future experience
- Nature, nurture and karma
- Cooperative conditions and the ripening of karmic seeds
- We are responsible for our experience, not others
- How can we address anger in our mind?
- How can I get my children interested in the Dharma?
- How does karma relate to the concept of no-self?
“Good Karma”: The ethical dimension of our actions (download)