A talk given at Dharma Drum Nung Chan Monastery 法鼓山農禪寺 in Tapei, Taiwan (ROC). In English with Chinese translation.
- Intention is the most important part of any action
- Equanimity towards everbody means leaving no one out
- Cultivating compassion for ourselves and others
- Compassion is helping someone simply because they exist
- How do I tell the difference between attachment to a goal and not caring?
- Should we give up worldly goals?
- How can we have compassion for our self when we harm others?
- How can we bring humor into our practice?
The power of compassion in a chaotic world (download)