One of two talks given at Wihara Ekayana Serpong in Serpong, Indonesia.
- The characteristics that unite the varieties of anger
- Recognizing that anger is harmful and is not our friend
- Learning to recognize the mental and physical signs of growing angry
- Working with criticism
- Antidotes to anger
- How can I control my temper when I get angry with my children?
- What can I do when I don’t want to be around someone who has harmed me?
- Is it okay to be angry at someone to teach them a lesson?
- How can we help those who are on medication for emotional problems?
- Does intention affect the weight of karma?
Working with anger in daily life (download)