The review of Chapter 2 verses continues with quiz 7. Chapter 2 is an interwoven explanation of the causes and effects of higher rebirth and highest good. Part of a series of talks on Nagarjuna’s Precious Garland of Advice for a King.
- The disadvantages of taking intoxicants
- Prescription drug abuse in this country
- The purpose of meditating on the foulness of the body
- Meditation on the foulness of our own and others’ bodies
- Reasons to refrain from killing and how to give fearlessness to others
Precious Garland review: Quiz 7 questions 8-12 (download)