The second of two talks on the six harmonies given to monastics at the Istituto Lama Tzong Khapa in Pomaia (Pisa), Italy.
- Harmony in the precepts—observing the same precepts
- Harmony in views—sharing the Buddhist world view
- Harmony in welfare—sharing resources equally
- How monks and nuns live together at Sravasti Abbey
- How decisions are made by the community at Sravasti Abbey
- The relationship between senior and junior monastics at Sravasti Abbey
The six harmonies of the sangha part 2 (download)