Part of a series of talks given during a retreat on “Disarming the Mind: Working with Anger for a Happier Life” at the Istituto Lama Tzong Khapa in Pomaia (Pisa), Italy.
- Real freedom is freedom from afflicted mental states
- Buddhist mindfulness versus secular mindfulness
- Anger is an emotion not the behavior
- The different behaviors that come out of being angry
Disarming the mind 04 (download)
- Questions and answers
- How do you deal with your own mind when someone else is angry?
- How do you help someone who is self-destructive?
- Getting out of samsara requires a long-term view
Disarming the mind 05 (download)