A talk given in Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
Anger from a Buddhist perspective
- Our mind is the source of our anger
- Our anger is our responsibility
- Antidotes to anger
Questions and answers
- Should we question our positive feelings as well as our negative feelings?
- Do you think that confrontation is part of letting go of your anger?
- How do you talk to others about forgiveness and letting go of anger?
- Is there evil?
- What does it mean to be a Buddhist nun?
- Can you talk about short-term ordination in Thailand?
Anger Q&A (download)