The first of two talks given in Long Beach, California based on the Wheel of Sharp Weapons, a text in the thought training genre.
- Our actions have an ethical dimension that is determined primarily by our motivation
- How an illness lead to a special connection with the Wheel of Sharp Weapons
- The importance and challenge of examining our motivation
- Being separated from friends is a result of dividing others in the past
- Looking at world events through the lens of karma
- How to meditate on karma using the four principles of karma
How karma influences our lives (download)
Featured image © Argus / stock.adobe.com.