Part of a series of teachings based on the book Good Karma: How to Create the Causes of Happiness and Avoid the Causes of Suffering given at a retreat from December 10 to 11, 2016 in Sarawak, Malaysia. The retreat was organized by Kuching Dhamma Vijaya Buddhist Centre.
- Setting a good motivation when you wake up
- The ten destructive actions to abandon
- Practicing the ten constructive actions
- The four results of karma
- Meditating on karma for a deeper understanding
Applyling the teachings of karma in our lives (download)