The second of two talks given in Long Beach, California based on the Wheel of Sharp Weapons, a text in the thought training genre.
- If we want happiness, we need to accumulate the causes for happiness
- Self-grasping and self-centeredness—the two buddies that collaborate to make us miserable
- Working with our faults by anthropomorphizing them
- How the verses from the Wheel of Sharp Weapons can transform the mind
- Learning how to oppose self-grasping and self-centeredness
Karma: The boomerang effect (download)
Featured image © Argus / stock.adobe.com.