These short Bodhisattva’s Breakfast Corner talks were given during the Four Establishments of Mindfulness Winter Retreat in 2013. More extensive teachings on the establishments of mindfulness can be found here.
- How to deal with pain during meditation
- Work with pain so becomes part of practice, object of meditation
- Watch pain, observe how changes, in conjunction with mental states
- Tonglen practice can be helpful, purposeful, attitude to accept pain
- Taking refuge to help alleviate pain, focus, dedicate merit