Part of a series of short teachings given during the Four Establishments of Mindfulness Winter Retreat in 2013. More extensive teachings on the establishments of mindfulness can be found here.
- General instructions on what to do during and between meditation sessions
- First thing in the morning generate motivation, take refuge and generate bodhicitta
- At meal times renew your intentions
- During the break times maintain continuity of relaxed and spacious mind even while reading, doing exercise or chores
- At the end of the day check-up on the mind, do confession if necessary and generate determination not to make the same mistakes again
- While sleeping recognize your dreams and their illusionary nature