A series of commentaries on Mind Training Like Rays of the Sun by Nam-kha Pel, a disciple of Lama Tsongkhapa, given between September 2008 and July 2010.
- Review of the teachings that lead up to the practice of taking and giving
- The importance of imagination in transforming the mind and practicing the bodhisattva path
- Preparing the mind for the taking-and-giving-practice
- What it is that we are giving and taking, and with whom
- Making offerings of our body, possessions, and merit
- Visualization of taking on the suffering of others
40a Mind Training Like Rays Of The Sun By Namkha Pel 10 8 09