A series of teachings given during the Chenrezig Retreat at Sravasti Abbey in 2009. Teachings on One Hundred and Eight Verses Praising Great Compassion were also given during this retreat.
- What to do during retreat, and during and outside of meditation sessions
- Description of walking meditation, different methods and benefits to mind/body
- Importance of hearing teachings, contemplating afterwards, thinking in terms of one’s own life
- Summary of the sadhana, including visualization, tuning into compassion, and maintaining that throughout the day
- Guided meditation on Chenrezig front-generation practice