A two-day workshop conducted at Tai Pei Buddhist Centre, Singapore, in October of 2006.
Dharma questions and meditation guidance
- What do we do when we have a Dharma question? Not having a consumer attitude when it comes to attending Dharma teachings.
- What do the syllables AH and TAM and the moon disc look like?
- What can we do when the legs hurt during meditation? One of the reasons that it is hard to sit is not so much the pain, but that we have a lot of restless energy. Exercises will also help.
Tara workshop 09: Q&A Part 1 (download)
Initiation and paths
- What is an initiation? Is an initiation required to do the Tara practice?
- I’m not able to convince myself to follow the bodhisattva path. Could you please help me understand why I should do that rather than to be an arhat?
Tara workshop 10: Q&A Part 2 (download)
Past and future lives
- Continued from above: One of the reasons why we have so many problems in this life is because we are looking at things from the narrow view of just this lifetime. Remember to see things from the perspective of more than one life—past and future lives.
- How to transform a negative relationship.
Tara workshop 11: Q&A Part 3 (download)
Faith and requests
- Question about blind faith
- Why do we need to do prayers and make requests to Tara?
Tara workshop 12: Q&A Part 4 (download)