A two-day workshop conducted at Tai Pei Buddhist Centre, Singapore, in October of 2006.
Advice and dedication
What to do after completing the workshop?
- Advice to continue the practice after the retreat
- Retreat is just doing more intense practice
- Put in energy to learn to do the practice on our own
- Importance of setting up a daily meditation practice
Tara workshop 13: What to do? (download)
- Rejoice in putting heart, body, mind, speech in positive direction
- Creating the cause to encounter teachings in the future
Tara workshop 14: More advice (download)
Dedication of merit
- Rejoice at the holiday with Tara, spending the weekend practicing
- Dedicate merit for each and every living being
- Recitation of the King of Prayers
Tara workshop 15: Dedication (download)