A talk given at Kunsanger North retreat center near Moscow, Russia, May 8, 2016. The teachings are in English with Russian translation.
- Before developing love and compassion we have to develop equanimity
- Others are not friends, enemies or strangers from their own side
- Seeing that judgement of others is based on how they treat “me”
- Friends, enemies and strangers change, they are not fixed
- Through reflection and daily practice it’s possible to see everybody as equal
The four immeasurables in meditation and daily life (download)