Part of a series of teachings based on Living with an Open Heart: Cultivating Compassion in Everyday Life sponsored by Tibet House Germany in Frankfurt, Germany, April 15 to April 17, 2016. The teachings are in English with German translation.
- How science and Buddhism explain the source of emotions
- Looking at the presumptions that lie behind the two systems
- Two views on disturbing emotions
- The different goals of psychological therapy and Buddhist practice
- Tweaking samsara to make it better versus liberation from samsara
Living With an Open Heart 05 Frankfurt (download)