Chapter 3: The Collections for Awakening. Part of a series of talks on Nagarjuna’s Precious Garland of Advice for a King.
- Interfaith Council meeting with Bernie Sanders
- Why we should not be discouraged about accumulating the two collections—merit and wisdom
- Arya bodhisattvas are not distressed or discouraged by the suffering of sentient beings
- How to create merit and abandon what is discordant with merit
- Creating space between feeling and reacting to avoid negative karma
- The disadvantages of confusion, anger, and attachment
Precious Garland 46: Verses 224-230 (download)