Part of a series of teachings given from March 6-11, 2010, at Sravasti Abbey.
- Tsongkhapa’s presentation of the two truths changed the course of Tibetan Buddhist philosophy
- It was necessary to have the most radical view of emptiness in order to make conventional things work
- Conventional truths are not truths; they are falsities, but they do exist
- Only ultimate truths exist the way they appear
- The two truths are always together (one entity) but they are not the same thing
Guy Newland on the Two Truths 03: Tibetan philosophy (download)
Note: The first 21 minutes of the audio (above) are not recorded in the video