A talk given at Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts, on April 10, 2005.
The poison of anger
- Anger poisons our happiness and makes us poison the happiness of others
- The way we describe a situation to ourselves determines our experience
- How to deal with anger
Poisonous attitude of anger 01 (download)
Questions and answers
- Techniques to change patterns of attachment
- Meditation techniques to develop compassion
- Dealing with loneliness and changing relationships
- Anger and assertiveness
- Changing patterns of hostility
Poisonous attitude of anger 02 (download)
Also refer to Section II of Open Heart, Clear Mind: Working Effectively with Emotions.