Part of a series of talks given during the annual Memorial Day weekend retreat based on the book Good Karma: How to Create the Causes of Happiness and Avoid the Causes of Suffering, a commentary on “The Wheel of Sharp Weapons” by Indian sage Dharmarakshita.
- Verses 1 and 2 continued
- The five bodhisattva paths and what they eliminate
- Verse 3: The heroism of bodhisattvas
- What would happen if we give up complaining?
- Verse 4: Avoiding the afflictions
- The path in three tiers
- Being vigilant regarding objects of attachment
Good Karma 05: A bodhisattva’s courage (download)