Part of a series of talks given during the annual Memorial Day weekend retreat based on the book Good Karma: How to Create the Causes of Happiness and Avoid the Causes of Suffering, a commentary on “The Wheel of Sharp Weapons” by Indian sage Dharmarakshita.
- Questions and answers
- Collective or group karma
- How can I do kind deeds without the eight worldly concerns?
- Buddha nature, our potential to change
- Two types of buddha nature
- Natural buddha nature
- Transforming buddha nature
- Homage verse
- Verses 1 and 2: Peacocks and bodhisattvas
Good Karma 04: Buddha nature (download)