Part of a series of talks on the key points of the four main Buddhist tenet systems.
- How do the omnipresent mental factors function as direct cognition?
- Can you give examples of counter forces to the afflictions?
- How can a sense consciousness have feeling?
- Does a sense consciousness have discrimination?
- Clarification on the mode of apprehension
- Top-down versus bottom-up in studying tenets schools
- How many feeling can we have at a time?
- What is the meaning of the Vajjira Sutta?
- The evolution of ideas and knowledge
- Does the Pali tradition speak of tenet systems?
- Tenet system study is a learning tool
- The history of the Mahayana tradition
- What are some enculturated Western blind-spots?
03 Q&A Session with Ven. Thubten Chodron 09-19-20