Part of a series of talks on the key points of the four main Buddhist tenet systems.
- The interdependence of cause and effect
- Spiritual disposition and Buddha nature
- How are bodhisattvas able to return for the benefit of sentient beings?
- Does emptiness have parts?
- Does each moment of an object have a separate emptiness?
- What does it mean that the 12 links of dependent origination can be cut at the 8th and 9th?
- The meaning of being merely imputed
- Is the clear light mind inherently existent?
12 Q&A with Venerable Sangye Khadro 09-22-20