Part of a series of talks on the key points of the four main Buddhist tenet systems.
- What is a neutral afflictive mental factor?
- Can you explain the analogy of the mind like an ocean?
- To what degree could the afflictions arise in a mind that actualizes the various tenets?
- Explain the position of existence of external reality for each tenet school
- Why make a designation of external and internal reality if both are merely designated?
- Is the Prasangika assertion of merely designated the same as the mind-only assertion?
- Can one attain Buddhahood holding the Cittamatra view?
- The person is an abstract composite
- What is your personal conclusion as to the nature of reality?
- What factors contribute to making wise choices in life?
- What is the difference between sutra and tantra?
- Why is the Sautantrika school used for lorig studies?
- What is important to understand about mental factors in terms of attaining liberation?
- The difference between designation on the aggregates and in dependence upon the aggregates
- The power of the words “mine” and “my”
06 Q&A Session with Ven. Chodron 09-20-20