Part of a series of talks on the key points of the four main Buddhist tenet systems.
- Review of the root of cyclic existence according to each tenet school
- Could the word paradigm be used for tenets?
- How doe the difference between tenet schools relate to practice?
- Why is “person” and abstract composite?
- How does karma go from one life to the next?
- When I touch the table do I touch the basis?
- Are wholes and parts dependent on each other?
- Are there different levels of dependent designation?
- Explain the three types of dependent origination
- Does dependent designation mean things don’t exist until they are given a name?
- How are the second and third level of dependency different?
- What are some beginning texts to study Madhyamaka?
09 Q&A with Ven. Sangye Khadro