A talk given at Fo Guang University in Taiwan (ROC). In English with Chinese translation.
- How a westerner wound up becoming a Buddhist nun
- The first generation of westerners practicing Buddhism in India
- The challenges for westerners learning the Dharma from Tibetan teachers
- Having the right attitude for Dharma practice
- Learning about other Buddhist traditions dispels misconceptions
- The challenges of establishing a Buddhist monastery in America
Tibetan Buddhism east and west (download)