A talk given during a Nyung Ne retreat at the Amitabha Buddhist Centre in Singapore.
- What it means to take refuge in the Nyung Ne practice
- Compassion for living beings makes you fearless
- What can I do if I find it hard to do the mudras during the sadhana?
- Should I join my family in worldly activities to fit in?
- Can you explain divine pride or divine dignity?
- What is the difference between bad karma ripening and purification?
- Can you explain the visualization at the end during the absorption at the end?
- Can you explain meditating on the dharmakaya in the sadahana?
The power of Nyung Ne (download)