Part of a series of talks based on the book Practical Ethics and Profound Emptiness, a commentary on Nagarjuna’s Precious Garland of Advice for a King. The weekend retreat was sponsored by the Jewel Heart Centrum Nijmegen in Nijmegen, Netherlands.
- Commentary on verses 316 to 338
- Using resources generously to create virtue while you are alive
- Qualities of suitable leaders and managers
- Appointing kind and wise managers and officials
- How to live a worldly life without compromising our Dharma principles
- Dealing compassionately with wrongdoers
- How can we respond without anger when we know people are cheating us
- Dealing with separation from people we are attached to
- Is there a karmic reason we are born to a certain family?
- Why is cleaning so important in Buddhist traditions?
Spiritual wisdom for everyday life 02 (download)