Part of a series of talks based on the book Practical Ethics and Profound Emptiness, a commentary on Nagarjuna’s Precious Garland of Advice for a King. The weekend retreat was sponsored by the Jewel Heart Centrum Nijmegen in Nijmegen, Netherlands.
- Commentary on verses 301 to 315
- Listening to advice and giving advice in a skillful way
- Generosity is the cause of wealth, stinginess is the cause of poverty
- Seeing yourself realistically and accepting yourself for who you are
- The benefits of generosity
- How to use the good circumstances of this life
- How can an animal be reborn as a human?
- How can you decrease your attachment to material possessions?
- What about making a lost of money so we can give it away?
- Letting others know you are Buddhist
Spiritual wisdom for everyday life 01 (download)