A talk based on the book Good Karma: How to Create the Causes of Happiness and Avoid the Causes of Suffering given at Tibetan Center Hamburg in Hamburg, Germany. In English with German translation.
- The story behind writing the book
- Verse 9: The cause of physical illness
- Practicing taking and giving when we experience illness and suffering
- Changing deeply habituated emotions and actions
- Verse 10: The cause of mental suffering
“Good Karma”: Creating the causes for our future experiences (download)