Chapter 5: The Practices of the Bodhisattva. What is to be abandoned and what is to be adopted. Part of a series of talks on Nagarjuna’s Precious Garland of Advice for a King.
- Taking responsibility for our own feelings and not taking responsibility for others’ feelings
- The importance of making complete prayers
- How to stop someone from destructive behavior without harming them
- Understanding the purpose of the taking and giving meditation
- Continuation of the commentary on the Twenty-Verse Prayer
Precious Garland 102: Verses 477-484 (download)