Chapter 4: Royal Policy: Instructions on the Practices of a Monarch. Nagarjuna gives practical advice for leaders that is also applicable to individual practitioners. Part of a series of talks on Nagarjuna’s Precious Garland of Advice for a King.
- Refuting inherently existent sense objects, sense faculties, and sense consciousnesses
- Refuting inherently existent objects by refuting inherently existent elements or parts
- Things are posited in dependence on other things
- Refuting inherently existent pleasure and pain
- How liberation comes from realizing emptiness
Precious Garland 68: Verses 356-363 (download)