Chapter 4: Royal Policy: Instructions on the Practices of a Monarch. Nagarjuna gives practical advice for leaders that is also applicable to individual practitioners. Part of a series of talks on Nagarjuna’s Precious Garland of Advice for a King.
- The mind that realizes emptiness is a conventional truth
- Practitioners of the individual and universal vehicle both realize subtle emptiness
- The difference between the fundamental vehicle and the universal vehicle
- Evolving theories on the history of the Mahayana scriptures
- The Bodhisattva path in the Pali and Sanskrit traditions
- Three faults that lead to deriding the universal vehicle
Precious Garland 69: Verses 364-369 (download)