A series of teachings given during the Chenrezig Retreat at Sravasti Abbey in 2010. Teachings on One Hundred and Eight Verses Praising Great Compassion were also given during this retreat.
- Pain, change, pervasive conditioning (mind and body under the control of afflictions and karma)
- Unsatisfactory conditions: not getting what we want, getting what we don’t want, separated from what we have, what we got is not as good as we thought
- Karma, afflictions: attachment, anger, pride, ignorance, doubt, wrong views
- Ignorance: misapprehension of how things exist
- How we need to be open to investigate our own ignorance
08 108 Verses on Compassion 2010 (download)