A series of commentaries on Mind Training Like Rays of the Sun by Nam-kha Pel, a disciple of Lama Tsongkhapa, given between September 2008 and July 2010.
- Continuation of the commentary on the “Irreversible Commitments of Mind Training”
- What appears in the text as verse
- What appears in the text as maxims
- Practicing mind training in five situations where it is difficult but important
- How to maintain a steady practice and avoid making Dharma practice dependent on favorable external or internal conditions
- The meaning of the mind training maxims with examples from contemporary Western life
MTRS 47: The commitments of mind training, part 2 (download)