A series of teachings on One Hundred and Eight Verses Praising Great Compassion called A Precious Crystal Rosary by Bhikshu Lobsang Tayang given during the Chenrezig retreats at Cloud Mountain Retreat Center and Sravasti Abbey from 2006-2011.
- How having surrendered to great compassion, one can act to benefit others
- Verses from Chapter 3 of Shantideva’s A Guide to a Bodhisattva’s Way of Life
- Aspirations that bodhisattvas put into practice
- How to work with the self-centered attitude, examine and change our actions
- Qualities of great compassion