A series of teachings on One Hundred and Eight Verses Praising Great Compassion called A Precious Crystal Rosary by Bhikshu Lobsang Tayang given during the Chenrezig retreats at Cloud Mountain Retreat Center and Sravasti Abbey from 2006-2011.
- Conclusion of the retreat with the final verses of 108 Verses Praising Great Compassion and the dedication
- Great compassion is the source of goodness and happiness
- Like great rivers that start in the snowy mountain, all the benefits, happiness, and realizations come from compassion
- Compassion arising in the mind differentiates humans from domesticated animals, importance of using our human intelligence for the benefit of all
- Author’s expression of humility and joy for sharing some of the noble qualities of great compassion